Thursday, March 28, 2013

Late-Winter, or Early Spring?

So since spring has started we have had more snow around here than we had all winter. Go figure!

Since it is snowing after the official first day of spring, is it a late- winter snow, or an early spring one? Well, it was certainly pretty. The hubby did not like it much, but he has shoddy brakes, and balding tires, and I suppose it is a fair enough sentiment, except that there was no snow on the roads. It was nt even cold enough for the snow to stick to more than the freezing little plantlings starting to come up. It has been getting toasty since then, which is probably for the best, I do like it toasty.

I hope spring is finding everyone fairly well, I do love me some spring, well I love em all, better when its warm though!

No comments:

Post a Comment